Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fires, pretty dress and a new wagon

Today I need to write a little about everything. I promised my mom I would post a pic of the dress she got Pip for her birthday that came with a matching dress for her doll. I took the pic on Sunday before church. I was forced to bring the Rapunzel doll with us to church because Piper said they had to be together to match. that being said I looked very cute carrying my doll around on Sunday. ha ha ha. I also promised I would take a picture of the kids in the new wagon my parents also got Piper(and the boys) for her birthday.

Now last but not least, We got a HUGE amount of branches burned over the last couple of days and who can have a big fire WITHOUT wieners and marshmallows?? Although Donnie being the piro that he is decided that more lighter fluid was better and so the fire was CRAZY hot! LOL! So hot in fact that I had like a 5 foot stick and still couldn't put it to the fire for more than 3 seconds. Needless to say the wienies were cooked more on the outside than in, but all in all the kids had fun and we got all our branches burned!
Pip and Rapunzel with matching dresses

It's a PARADE!

He was the lucky one that got pulled by everyone

The ridiculously big fire

SOOOO hot! LOL!


This guy is WAY to happy to burn in a fire! And don't tell me he doesn't know it's coming.........look at his shirt! LOL!

Whoa! Was what Ryker kept saying at the fire

Eating some hot dogs

And I almost forgot. Let's go back in time to  when the Nintendo first came out and all little boys sat in front of the T.V. playing video games. Apparently we never got the memo that there are better game systems out there now cause LD is in LOVE with this original Nintendo. his favorite games, Duck Hunt, Mario and Ninja fighters. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment