Thursday, June 23, 2011

DON"T try this at home!!!!!!

This all started because Donnie and I were talking about the fact that I REALLY need a haircut but money is a little tight so I remembered an article I had read in a self sufficient blog once about giving yourself a haircut. The lady made it look so easy and the results were stunning! All she did was put her hair in a ponytail and strategically cut a chunk of hair off. Then she proceeded to take her hair out of a ponytail holder and her locks flowed beautifully at her shoulders, layers and all. Now I thought this would be awesome if I could cut my hair at home and save some time and money.
I told Donnie about this idea and he decided we needed to try it. After all we had nothing else to do tonight. "It's just hair" he says! LOL! So here is what happened(LD took the pics for me)
I'm not so sure about this!

Folks this is what happens when you have lots of time and little money!

snip snip

Would you look at the grip he has on my hair! LOL!

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE!!! It looks horrible!! This picture makes it look better than it does!!

OMG! I can't believe I did this!! LOL!!

Ha ha good times and ugly hair....

So needless to say THAT did NOT work!! LOL!! Looks like ponytails and braids for me for a while! Even though it did not work out at ALL, at least I learned to NEVER EVER cut my hair at home!!! I think I'll just grow it out from now on. Ha ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment