Saturday, June 18, 2011

Princess PAR-TAY!!

Yesterday our little princess turned  3!! I took her on a special trip to get her very own princess balloons on her special day. Then today we had a princess party for her. I have to say that between throwing parties for boys and throwing parties for boys I have a lot more fun with the girl parties. LOL. All the pretty decorations and all of the cute presents. i honestly don't know who has more fun playing with her toys, me or Piper! Ha ha ha. She really seemed to enjoy showing off for grandma, grandpa and auntie Cook!

In other news we have decided that Ryker looks like Mater from the movie Cars. We got him a Mater shirt and we honestly couldn't tell the difference LOL...  


So you tell me do you see the resemblance??? LOL!


 Ahhhh yes, I almost forgot. LD is walking a little bit more aarrogant these days. When they did our septic they let him help drive the backhoe. He actually got pretty good at it. By the end of the day he was able to do everything by himself with no help.


AND here are the birthday girl pics!



Getting ready for her presents

She wanted a Bell cake. I wasn't very happy with this one but she liked it so that's what matters


Opening presents


do you remember when you got THIS excited about YOUR birthday??

She LOVES Rapunzel!


Blowing out the candles

She got make-up but none of it is left in the case because it has already been applied heavily to her face!

Happy Birthday to my little Princess Piper. Mommy and Daddy love our little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment