Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SEPTIC! YAY!!!

Today was a big day! ha ha ha. They installed part of our septic system today. It was actually a pretty cool process and we learned quite a bit about where our "stuff" goes. LOL! I took some pictures because I'm a nerd and it was to hot out to be doing anything productive at 2 in the afternoon. I did end up getting some work done later in the evening in the front area where our grass will go(pics soon). ANYWAYS here are some pics because I have nothing better to talk about today. ha ha ha...
Digging the worlds biggest hole! LOL!!

This is our new tank. It is stinkin HUGE! At least it will be stinkin, soon! Ha ha ha sorry I couldn't resist.

Giant hole


The hole in comparison to a 6'5" guy.



Putting the tank in.

YAY! It's in!

So there ya have it folks. That was my day today. Another plus about the septic being dug is that we have TONS of extra dirt that we really needed to level out the yard were we will be putting grass as well as giving us extra dirt in the garden. Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment